Menu
Verina
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld email problem

I have an ntlworld.com email account which for some reason has just stopped working. I have tried deleting the account and resetting it on my iPad to no avail. I have also tried the solutions on the main site changing my settings etc but it just doesn't recognise my email/password. Any suggestions? Thanks in anticipation.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ntlworld email problem

Yes it does. You need to have a paid for VM broadband account to have a VM email address.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The first thing to establish in diagnosing this issue is - do you have a current paid for Virgin Media broadband account? An account is required for continued use of the email.
Verina
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi. No I don't have a Virgin account and haven't for a little while. Does that make a difference then?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes it does. You need to have a paid for VM broadband account to have a VM email address.