Menu
mitch84
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld email accounts of late

Hi

Noticed the last couple of weeks that I'm getting the occasional connection error sign next to my email accounts in mac mail.

I know there was recent problem a few weeks back but since then it seems very flakey.

lasts a few minutes then account is back up.

Is there some problems still?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld email accounts of late

Yes. Read the plethora of similar posts in this section of the Forum about connection difficulties.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
mitch84
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I have, but there are so many issues it all gets a bit confusing.

I just noticed one of my nthworld account emails had an error symbol, clicked on it and it said something along the lines of "cannot retrieve imap content from server"

it corrected itself but what's causing this?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mitch84,

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see that you have had trouble with your email. 

We did have an open fault for email recently ref F005179083 specifically for webmail loading incorrectly. This looks to have been resolved now. 

Clear your cache and cookies and let us know if this continues to be an issue for you. If so we will be happy to investigate further.  

Many thanks

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos