Menu
Superuser
Superuser
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: No longer able to sign into Virgin email

Mark

It is your responsibility to back up your e-mails. It is simply not safe to rely on your ISP to do so and you should take action to remedy this.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Terrier1
Joining in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I am struggling with two things ....
1 - how best to use this forum without being a pair
2- to understand why the virgin e-mail account I have been using for 10+ years has suddenly been denied to me. Forget all the rights & wrongs, have I simply lost all my e-mail and access to future e-mail? There is NOTHING I can do?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

if you are no longer a customer then yes you have lost it and nothing you can do. Not the news you wanted but sadly the truth.
coenoby
Fibre optic
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terrier1

Terrier1 wrote:
I am struggling with two things ....
1 - how best to use this forum without being a pair
2- to understand why the virgin e-mail account I have been using for 10+ years has suddenly been denied to me. Forget all the rights & wrongs, have I simply lost all my e-mail and access to future e-mail? There is NOTHING I can do?

Regarding item 1. For best results you really need to start your own thread rather than jumping into an existing thread that the Forum Team are already dealing with.

Regarding item 2. You can see why you have lost your email account by reading this comprehensive explanation of the issue. Email/Orphan-Email-accounts

coenoby

If someone posts a helpful message you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as an Accepted Solution.
0 Kudos