Menu
Betelgeuse
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Virgin Media Email available

I never set up a Virgin Media email when I became a customer. But now want to use it, is this possible?

I have tried to access VM Email via the tab on the website, it usually hangs or gives a message 'this is not currently available and to try again in an hour'. I have tried to resolve the matter via calling 150, but they have not been very helpful.

If someone could assist me on this, it would be appreciated )

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Virgin Media Email available

hiya @Betelgeuse with all the ongoing email issues i wouldn't bother best to use a gmail, yahoo, outlook etc.. if you really want 1 badly you need would need to sign in your my virginmedia account via https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn using your primary account details, if you dont know what these are choose forgot username/password it will ask for some billing details, and if that doesn't work either would need to have a chat with customer services via 150 / 0345 454 1111
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Betelgeuse
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Virgin Media Email available

OK cheers for the reply, I will have a look )

My reason for wanting such email, is that some Online Communities request you use an email from your ISP and not from some of the well known providers where it is easier to fake.

0 Kudos