Menu
stuart1979
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

NTLworld emails not working

Hi there
My family has 5 NTLWORLD email accounts and they have all stopped working today and one is linked to business so is very important. I need to find how to get them working again. I would a quick response would very helpful
Thank you for your time
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: NTLworld emails not working

Hello stuart1979

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are having problems with your email addresses. I notice that you have subsequently called in and it looks like a possible account issue. To be honest it was best to call in as a few Data protection checks were required. If you need us again in the future please just post.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
stuart1979
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nicola
Thank you forgetting back to me I have since spoke to virgin media .
They have said that virgin media are now cutting off all the NTL world emails without warning not free helpful all NTL emails will be cut off by the end of December that's what I've been told is this true ?
Thank if your time Stuart
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Stuart

No we are not cutting off all ntlworld email addresses and apologies if you were told that. We do require that mailboxes are associated with active accounts, if for example they are remaining on old inactive account then they may be cut off any time after 90 days post account cease. The answer is to call in and discuss if appropriate transferring the mailboxes to an active account.

Hope that helps to put your mind at rest Smiley Happy

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
stuart1979
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nicole
Can you please point me in the right direction of who I need to talk to as I have been told it on more then one occasion. My family has six emails down regularly used and when they got stopped they said it's because they were shutting down when I told them I had opened a virgin broadband account just for this reason that's when they told me they was turning them off .
If you can please give me the number of someone I can talk to who knows about this issue and I will call them.
Thank you
Stuart
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Stuart

I am sorry you had an unhelpful experience calling us, it should be handled by the normal support teams 150 from a Virgin media Line or 0345 4541111 from others. The difficulty for us on the forum is having to pass all the data protection checks required. How about trying here Contact us >Broadband>My Email Service>Chat online.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos