Menu
ali205
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

NTLWORLD SMTP PROBLEMS

Hi, Been using ntlworld email addresses since they still existed and had no problems. Now though I find that I'm unable to send on any of my accounts, continually being told "Logging into smtp.ntlworld.com server... Connection Closed Gracefully". **bleep**, these accounts are pretty vital and I can't see any solution being offered. Is anyone else suffering this sorry state of affairs?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: NTLWORLD SMTP PROBLEMS

Answer a simple question before we go any further - are still a paying VM broadband customer?

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: NTLWORLD SMTP PROBLEMS

Hi ali205,

Apologies for your email issues. I'm assuming that you still have a broadband service with Virgin Media (please correct me if I'm wrong) and therefore client mail should work for you. Webmail is a little hit and miss at the moment - we're working on that - but I'll do what I can to help with this.

Firstly please ensure that you have the correct settings as detailed in our help article - Email settings for all VM domains

Once you've done that, if the issue persists, please post an update and we'll get back to you.
Welcome to our Community by the way Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos