Menu
edgarthefirst
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

NTL password change

when trying to change my NTLworld password i get this massage all day despite last part of the message I can't!

Help please!

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon.

Other parts of the site might be working as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: NTL password change

There is probably a back-end server issue with your account. Wait here for the Forum Team to pick this up and investigate. Nothing we can do. And I'd rather have a massage than a message but you can't be lucky all the time!

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

There is probably a back-end server issue with your account. Wait here for the Forum Team to pick this up and investigate. Nothing we can do. And I'd rather have a massage than a message but you can't be lucky all the time!

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
edgarthefirst
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply but t now two days unable to change my password. Same error message.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you keep posting you keep going to the back of the queue. Wait patiently for the Form Team to pick up. Won't be till Monday at the earliest now.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi edgarthefirst,

I am sorry for your current email issues.

I would say that Howard has correctly identified the problem - a discrepancy in our system back-end. This type of issue can be easily resolved by our I.T. department but I shall need to request some personal data before I can escalate.

Please reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) and I'll see what we can do for you Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi edgarthefirst,

Ahh that means you have managed to get this resolved then? Wonderful. Do come back to us though if you require any further help with this.

All the best Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos