Menu
Quezzers
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

NTL email Accounts

Hi, I have  an ntlworld email account and am currently using three email addresses of the 12 allowed me. I have a need to add another and followed the links to my account to do so, but I cant select @ntlworld.com as the email address it only shows @virginmedia.com.

How can I add an ntlworld account?

Regards frank

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: NTL email Accounts

All new email addresses will end in virginmedia.com as that is the company name. Whether the new email address ends in ntlworld.com or virginmedia.com, they'll work in exactly the same way.

The ability to create new ntlworld.com, blueyonder.co.uk and virgin.net addresses was discontinued about 6 years ago now.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

All new email addresses will end in virginmedia.com as that is the company name. Whether the new email address ends in ntlworld.com or virginmedia.com, they'll work in exactly the same way.

The ability to create new ntlworld.com, blueyonder.co.uk and virgin.net addresses was discontinued about 6 years ago now.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Quezzers
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ben I haven't had a need to add accounts for a very long time so hadn't realized that I couldn't add ntlworld ones any more.

Regards Frank

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

At least this one was easier to solve than the last excursion you had with us. Happy New Year!

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Quezzers
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Howard, yes it was. Thankfully I have had no problem since that last one. I wasn't sure if this was a problem or just me missing something, which it appears I had missed the ending of adding ntl email addresses. I am now setting up the sdditional email I need as a virgin one so no problems. Happy New Year to you and yours Howard

Regards Frank