Menu
cleggy06
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

NTL World Email Passwords

Dear All
I have two email addresses with ntlworld and recently I can not get into one of them - saying that the password no longer exists ???. When I try to change the password it suggests my other account is the administrator and they need to change the password for you... I have logged in to this account, with no problem, but can not find where to manage other email addresses and change the passwords. Please could anyone help...

0 Kudos
zvonok
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: NTL World Email Passwords

Go here: https://my.virginmedia.com/home/index - (Log in with a/c that is administrator)

My profile >>> my accounts>>

See if secondary account shows in list and click' change pwd'   ZVNK

cleggy06
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks but - I have logged in and under 'My Profile' there is not an option or tab for 'My Accounts'... ??
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi cleggy06,

Welcome to our Forum, glad to see that you've already had help from the Community Smiley Happy

I suspect that there may be a mix-up here between the email address you are using and the email that is used for accessing My Virgin Media. This would be the default primary email address and the problem you've described is typical when My VM is accessed with a secondary email account.

I'll need some additional information from you so that I can investigate this. I'll send you a PM in a moment (purple envelope icon, top right of page) and shall look into this further as soon as I have your reply.

Bye for now Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos