Fresh as a Daisy
WayneD

MyVirginMedia / Email Account Access

First off I'm not sure this belongs in the Email forum but it's the closest to a relevant forum to post in.

I recently moved house and transferred my 50Mb service to the new property (I won't go into all the problems I had with that) but now the previous account is associated with MyVirginMedia online account and I have no way of linking it to my new account number so I can view my bills or login to email.

I have tried to call customer services, I gave up after an extremely frusting 10 mins or so of trying to explain what the problem was. Anyone know how to do, or even if this is possible, without getting hold of customer service?

Thanks

Wayne

Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Tbgbe

Re: MyVirginMedia / Email Account Access

Maybe you have been assigned a "new" account name?
Did you try the "Forgotten name" and "Forgotten password" links?

Although if you don't have a bill/account details for your <new> connection you may have to ring VM to pass Data Protection.

TVXL(V+), BB10Mb, Ph(M)
Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Ray_M

Re: MyVirginMedia / Email Account Access

Hello WayneD,

Due to Data Protection regulations we are unable to deal with your query via the forums. Please contact Technical Support on 151 from a Virgin Media landline or 0845 4541111 from any other and one of my colleagues will be happy to help.

Regards,

Ray Miranda

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.

Please use plain text.