Menu
Lancslady
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My emails being returned as containig spam/not sent

This was the rejection email I got after I sent am email to my husband  who is also ntlworld.

This is the mail system at host know-smtprelay-10-imp

I am sorry to have to inform you that your message, "Test email", could not be delivered to *****@ ntlworld.com

The remote mail system said;

554:5.2.0 w0Xm1t00M0uhAGp010Xmzz Spam content found

The original message is attacheD

I sent one to my friend who is Hotmail and got this rejection email:-

This is the mail system at host know-smtprelay-10-imp

I am sorry to have to inform you that your message, "Testing email", could not be delivered to *****@ hotmail.co.u

This has happened before and is very frustrating. How can I rectify this quickly please?

The remote mail system said;

550Smiley FrustratedC-001 (BAY004-MC6F31) Unfortunately, messages from ***** weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

The original message is attached.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My emails being returned as containig spam/not sent

Hi Lancslady, 

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see you have had trouble with an email being rejected as 'Spam Content Found'. 

I am unable to view the original message apologies for that. 

Please pop across the header of the failed sent email, which should be included as an attachment in the failed delivery notification/ bounce back message. Pop it across via PM, Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon.

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos