Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Making Waves
KK65

Money Saving Expert E-Mail

Is there a reason why the weekly Martins Money email from the Money Saving Expert website often doesn't arrive in my NTLWorld email account?

It used to arrive every week without fail but now it usually doesn't, but occasionally does.

I have two NTLWorld email addresses and a separate work one and have registered all 3 to recieve the email. I either recieve all 3 copies or only the work one. If I have only recieved the work one and try to forward that work copy on to my NTLWorld email it doesn't arrive either (although other emails sent from work do), so it must be something to do with the NTLWorld email system that stops it.

I have put the address and domain in the safe senders list in Outlook but that hasn't helped.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Superuser
Graham_A

Re: Money Saving Expert E-Mail

Have you checked the spam folder for your NTLworld address?

The VM mail system (google) might be labelling them as spam.  If you find them in the spam folder by signing into the VM webmail page https://mail.ntlworld.com you can tag them as not spam.  You could also add the email address to your contacts list in webmail. 

If I have solved your problem please click on the helpful answer button.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
KK65

Thank you for responding.

I have added the address to the contacts as you suggested but I can't find the spam folder. Can you tell me where I should find it?

Please use plain text.
Superuser
Graham_A

It should be on the left hand side of the screen below Mail.  You may need to click on the 'more' tab to see it in the drop down box.  You can alter the settings for what shows on the left hand side under settings / labels.

less.JPGmore.JPG

If I have solved your problem please click on the helpful answer button.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
KK65

Thanks, I have found the various boxes on the left now, they were hidden by the chat area, I had to drag the line between them down to make the boxes visible.

Thanks for the help.

Please use plain text.
The Sorter
Dale_T

Hi KK65,

Has Graham_A's advice helped you with your issue?
Kind Regards,

Dale_T

Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.
Emerging Talent
simonc1967

I've had the same problem with the email on my Blueyonder address for over two years.

I've added Martins Money email address to my contacts, but it never comes through.

When I asked Virgin for help I was told to speak to Martins Money team.

I contacted Martins Money team about it and they said it's a common problem with Virgin mail.

Ended up giving my Hotmail address for Martins Money email and it arraives with no problem. But try to forward it to Blueyonder, and it disappears into the ether.

30MB Broadband, XL TV, Sky Sports, V+ box, V box, M Phone.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
KK65

Hi Dale,

Hopefully this will sove the problem but I won't know until this weeks Martin Money email is sent on Wednesday/Thursday, but judging by the other person who has had the same issue it may not. Fingers crossed.

Please use plain text.
Emerging Talent
simonc1967

Hi

I've just re-signed up to Money saving Expert's weekly email using my Blueyonder.co.uk email address.

I'm also already signed up via my Hotmail.co.uk email address.

I'll look to see which one I get, if not both.

S:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Emerging Talent
simonc1967

The Money Saving Expert email arrived in my Hotmail account yesterday at 16.58.

I'm still waiting for it in Blueyonder. It won't arrive as it's never arrived in the two years since I signed up for it with this address.

Please use plain text.