Menu
ladypen
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing older emails pre September 2015

Where are my older emails from pre Sept 2015? I have checked every single folder. Gmail section is entirely blank and all other folders only go back to Sept 2015. What is going on? Very concerned - need urgently.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing older emails pre September 2015

Hi ladypen, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have had trouble with emails going missing. 

So we can try to get to the bottom of this can you advise if you are accessing the emails via webmail, client mail or both. 

If both which client mail are you using? 

Keep us posted. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ladypen
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

I am using web mail. I don't have Outlook or anything like that set up. I simply access via login on website or via iphone.

Joanna

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ever since IOS 9 was released we have had a steady flow of iPhone/iPad users who have fallen foul of a new "facility" to Archive or Delete emails. This is a typical example  -

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Emails-disappearing/m-p/3183843#M130769

If the emails aren't on your phone or in any of the webmail folders, then they are probably gone for good. 

0 Kudos