Menu
lifeaudio
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Not Available

I've been with Virgin for 5 years and have never been able to access emails. I always get:

'Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices'.

Not one hour, 5 years and counting.

Useless.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Not Available

Seems odd that you would wait five years before reporting this.  Anyway, if you are still a Virgin Media broadband customer and are getting that response when trying to access VM webmail it would suggest a configuration fault on your account.  This will need to be looked at by the IT team.  The forum staff can refer this on in a few days or you could call in and report a broadband fault.

Given you have waited five years already, then hang on a bit longer until the forum team get here.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Not Available

Hi lifeaudio,

I'm glad you've found your way to our Community and promise I'll take less than 5 years trying to fix this Smiley Happy

I'd like to start by checking your email account on our systems - though I suspect that after 5 years of non-access it will have been deleted. So please send me a PM (hover your mouse over your avatar - see red arrow in pic.), click on 'send message' (see circled in blue in pic.) and put Jen_A into the 'to' field) and let me know what your email address is. But please don't post your email address publicly.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos