Menu
mikecc
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Keeping my email address?

Hi As ive recently moved house 3 weeks ago (virgin media cant supply this area) I have had to give notice on my virgin package ...broadband/tv/phone   am I able to keep my current email address?Thanks 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keeping my email address?

mikecc wrote:

Hi As ive recently moved house 3 weeks ago (virgin media cant supply this area) I have had to give notice on my virgin package ...broadband/tv/phone   am I able to keep my current email address?Thanks 

Unfortunately not, you need to have an active account with broadband from VM to keep any VM email(s) you have. The email(s) will will stop functioning 90 days after leaving (for whatever reason.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
mikecc
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My current one (the one I would like to keep) is an off shoot of my ******@blueyonder.co.uk .... so im gueesing its a definite no?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

mikecc wrote:

My current one (the one I would like to keep) is an off shoot of my ******@blueyonder.co.uk .... so im gueesing its a definite no?

Yeap, the alias will be removed along with the parent BY email 90 days after having left VM.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.