Menu
ABW
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent email issue

Hi,

i can sometimes get email on my iPad and sometime it says to check my settings.  It was not like this until about a week ago so I'm not sure what has happened.  I use the email app and am still on ntlworld.com.  The settings must be correct since it spontaneously decides to connect again without me changing anything.  How can this be rectified please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent email issue

Hello ABW

Sorry you were having a few problems with the ipad and email, intermittent emails can be so frustrating. We did have a few issues last week but they are fixed now, how has it been?

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
ABW
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Much better now thank you

Nicola_C wrote:

Hello ABW

Sorry you were having a few problems with the ipad and email, intermittent emails can be so frustrating. We did have a few issues last week but they are fixed now, how has it been?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phew! I am pleased, thank you for the update Smiley Happy

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
ABW
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Nicola
I was just in the process of exchanging a few emails with the rest of our club and it was fine until about half an hour ago, when the ntlworld emails bounced back again. I have tried several times on different devices but cannot now email anyone with an ntlworld address. I have also tried replying to the emails and starting a new one.This is very frustrating and it seem to suddenly become a problem for no apparent reason. Please can you help?

Thanks
Anne
0 Kudos