Menu
SPENNY101
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I want to keep my email account

My email account ######### has been disabled. I believe you have done this because I am no longer a Virgin customer. When I signed up you gave me 3 additional accounts, one of these is my sister's address ##########. My sister IS A CUSTOMER of Virginmedia. Although her account is SECONDARY TO MY ACCOUNT. Despite me not being a customer for the last 15 years you have kindly let me keep my address. Last time I was disabled I was advised that we need to set up a 3-way skype and do some jiggery pokery to switch my sister into the lead account holder but I think there was some proposed loss of email history and because both the accounts started working again, we couldn't face this difficult process. I have an account number - I don't know whether this is mine or hers - this is #############

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to keep my email account

Hello SPENNY101

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are having problems with one of our mailboxes. We would need to speak to the account holder of the active broadband account and pass data protection checks before we would be able to discuss this further, please would you get them to give us a call, preferably when you are present as well on 150 from a Virgin media phone line or 0345 4541111 from others.

Thank you 

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos