Menu
purplebudg13
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I cannot access BLUEYONDER

I cannot access my BLUEYONDER e-mail account since Thurs and I use an e-mail client to access it - not web mail, have phoned virgin and the tech guy didn't quite understand what the problem was and just linked my other email account to the virgin media account, don't think I would get much joy if I called them again.

I have changed the settings as suggested but still not able to access blueyonder account.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot access BLUEYONDER

Are you paying VM for broadband? Don't ask why I need to know. Just answer and depending on what you say we can move on to further steps.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
purplebudg13
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes pay for the highest width.
Thanks for the reply.
Liz
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the reply. You have provided very little to go on. Think about it. You've told us that your car won't start. Not what model, what you have done, what error messages you might be seeing from the on-board equipment or anything really to go on.

So let's start there. The usual reason for this is that your settings have gone awry. Tell us what e-mail client you are using. VM have published guidance on how to set clients up and on the settings. Follow this and carefully check what you have by way of settings:

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

I am worried that you called VM tech support. They are really not very good and allowing them to take over your computer was a serious error. Who knows what condition they have left your software in or what they have done to your addresses and how they have linked them. Seriously, I have ask why didn't you come back to us after I replied over a week ago. Still we can probably sort this out for you?

Do the checks first that I have described. Come back if the thing still doesn't work and tell us what errors you are seeing - exactly what happens when you try. We may have to ask the Forum Team to look at your accounts and sort things out.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
JackLN
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Could you post the error message? What e-mail client do you use? And on what operating system?
0 Kudos
purplebudg13
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for responses, will post the error message tomorrow and the finer details of what happened. Speak soon
0 Kudos