Menu
brigantia
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Horrible Histories...my email

Using my virgin email is rather like having an advent calendar,,every day a surprise, unfortunately mine is not chocolates but problem after probem after problem.

1. Trying to access.. I continually get messages telling me "connection error" or "service not available please retry" or  "we are experiencing technical issues"  I am falling asleep watching the little grey dots going on and on and on

When I do manage to get on  I have had the following problems:

All my folders disappeared  (they eventually reappeared).  My trash and  spam folder disappeared. (they reappeared later)

I was unable to reply to an email message.

My incoming emails did not appear although there was a figure stating I had 10..The arrows at the top right of the page just kept going round and round and round.

I have doubling up of the same emails.

Most of these faults rectify themselves when I next log in but usually re appear again and again.

The main problem is trying to get onto the emails in the first place,  I manage to get on at first try at least 4 times a week,

CI need to know if my computer is at fault or your service.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Horrible Histories...my email

Hi brigantia,

I do apologise for this. The fault is not with your equipment but with our webmail platform. Our email engineers are investigating though I admit this is taking longer than we'd hoped.
In the meantime we recommend:

• Refreshing the webmail access page (F5 on your keyboard).
  • Using Google Chrome browser (it seems to error less than other browsers according to some customers).
  • Setting up an email client so your mail downloads to your pc. The server settings can be found here

Hope this helps a little until we get the problem properly remedied Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
brigantia
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Horrible Histories...my email

Thanks for the help will give them a try.

0 Kudos