Menu
ridgeyman
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help with wifes password

My wife who has a different email & password to me & is unable to access her account it is asking me to change her password. It says go into my v media and click forgot password. I can't find this & it is not my password I need to change. Help please.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Help with wifes password

ridgeyman wrote:

My wife who has a different email & password to me & is unable to access her account it is asking me to change her password. It says go into my v media and click forgot password. I can't find this & it is not my password I need to change. Help please.

Assuming yours is the primary account sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile > Manage Accounts - Select the account concerned and then click on View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

All Replies
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The key to my wife's password used to be 'headache-cured' but that seems to have stopped working too.     Smiley Embarassed    Smiley LOL

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

ridgeyman wrote:

Assuming yours is the primary account sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile > Manage Accounts - Select the account concerned and then click on View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

ridgeyman
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanx, easy when you know how. Now why dunt virgin tell you this. :-)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Great to read it worked.