Menu
PRidge78
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Help Required

Hi. Need assistance with ntlworld emails and virgin media account. I can no longer receive my emails or login to my actual virgin media account. Is there any tech issues with the ntlworld servers etc ?
Thanks.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Help Required

No issues. You need to tell us much more. First question that comes to mind. Are you a live VM broadband customer?

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No issues. You need to tell us much more. First question that comes to mind. Are you a live VM broadband customer?

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
PRidge78
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok. All my emails where working fine. About mid day on Monday they stopped coming through. My email account wouldn't sync and asking for correct password or email. (Nothing had changed) Also unable to login on to my virgin media account to see if emails are active on there. My wife's account has also done the same think. Again no settings have been changed. I have deleted my email account and re- entered all relevant details. Still not helped.
Hope this helps a bit more.
0 Kudos
PRidge78
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes I am a live VM customer.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but please answer my question as well.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI PRidge78,

Welcome to our Forum, thanks for joining us for help Smiley Happy

There could be any number of reasons why your email account is no longer accessible. We do have an intermittent webmail access issue which may be fully or partially to blame.

To find out more I'd like to know what email address you're having this problem with so I can verify it has an active status on our systems, and then take things from there.

Please reply to my PM when you can (purple envelope icon, top right of page) and I'll see what I can do to help.

Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos