Menu
Allen1434
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help I can't send emails

I've seen lots on here about not being able to send emails via the ntlworld.com emails.
I reset my password a week or so ago and since then I can't send emails??? I'm a total technophobe so keep any help simple please... thanks x
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help I can't send emails

Hi Allen1434,

Thanks for choosing to report this via our Forum, I'm confident we can help Smiley Happy

I'll try to avoid any tecno-blurb but do have a couple of questions to ask, so let me know if I need to re-word anything:

• How are you attempting to send your emails - via client or webmail? Webmail is accessed via the VM website whereas an email client would be installed on your pc/laptop (for instance Outlook, Thunderbird, MacMail etc). Or perhaps you're using an android phone?
  • When you try to send an email what happens? Do you get a failed sent message or an error code perhaps? Or does the email just sit in the outbox and fail to go anywhere?

I'll send you a PM in a moment (purple envelope icon, top right of page) asking for details about your email privately. As soon as I receive your reply I'll run some checks from here for you.

Bye for now Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Allen1434
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

It looks like I'm back up and running again. Thanks anyway
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry Allen1434, I'm just back after taking some time off work unexpectedly, thus the delayed reply.

Thanks for the update - it's good to hear (read) that the issue exists no longer. Do let us know if you require help with anything else at any point, we'll be happy to provide support Smiley Happy
Take care,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos