Menu
sillygoose
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Half non existing email account

Hi please help! I decided to start using an email address I set up years ago in the Blueyonder days for a child's online banking. It hasn't been used in years but is pop3 polled for new messages frequently. It seems to be receiving and passing on test messages, eventually, although I have a suspicion some may be missing. So I tried logging in with webmail to find the account is not recognised! I logged into our master account and under My Profile - Manage other My Virgin Media accounts, I can see the other 4 Blueyonder accounts we use, but not this other one. Obviously during the various migrations to Google then back to Virgin that this account got half lost but on some level its still functioning.. how do I get it back to normal? I never asked for it to be killed and all the rest (including other rarely used ones) made it OK. Thanks
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Half non existing email account

Hello sillygoose

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are having problems administering a blueyonder email address, we would be happy to take a look for you. I will send you a forum private message to gather some more information, please reply when you have a moment.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Half non existing email account

Hello sillygoose

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are having problems administering a blueyonder email address, we would be happy to take a look for you. I will send you a forum private message to gather some more information, please reply when you have a moment.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team