Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
rtlemon

Google Apps - This account has been disabled

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I haven't been able to send/receive email with my xxxxxxxx@ntlworld.com account for months and when I try to log onto the webmail i get the message

Google Apps - This account has been disabled

Can Virgin re-enable this for me as it's quite important that I get access to this now?

Thanks

EDIT: Personal Information Removed - Info. such as e-mail addresses are prohibited for security purposes

Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
Eric_T

Re: Google Apps - This account has been disabled

Are you able to log in to My Virgin Media and see the account? Is the account visible? 

Almost certainly you'll have to ring support and give them your broadband account details to get it fixed because they acn't ask you for account details in the public forum.

Eric

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Lee_G

Hi rtlemon

I have sent you a PM, can you please reply with the information requested and we will look into this for you.

Regards,

Lee Grant

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.

Please can we ask you not to PM the Forum team unless requested to do so by us
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
chiefpeak

Please help.

My ntlworld email account has been disabled and all my online accounts and group are emailed to this address. Please help.

Kind regards

Clinton

Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
Eric_T

You'll probably need staff help, but it would be worth clarifying whether you have just lost POP connectivity, or whether you get the disabled account message posted by the OP on web mail - may remove a step or two when the staff look at it.

Eric

Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
Eric_T

[ Edited ]

Sorry chiefpeak, I had not noticed that you had double posted your query in two threads and already answered this. See also http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Re-Account-Disabled/td-p/112335

We had better let rtlemon have his thread here back!

Eric

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Pete_R

Hi rtlemon,

I'm afraid I'm not able to obtain your details form your posting IP. As a result I've sent you a PM requesting further information so that we can look into this for you.

Regards,

Peter Rafferty

Help and Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
neardistance

Hi, Didn't want to start a new thread for the same problem, but I'm getting sent to the Google Apps - account disabled page too for my ntlworld address. Any help would be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Wizard
Carl_J

Hi neardistance,

I have raised a ticket regarding this fault to our IT team, reference is P003603926.

Regards,

Carl Judge

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Lee_G

Hi neardistance

We have received confirmation that this issue has now been resolved.  Please let us know if the fault is still occurring and we will investigate this further for you.

Regards,

Lee Grant

Please can we ask you not to PM the Forum team unless requested to do so by us
Please use plain text.