Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Crafty
shizsle

Google Apps - This account has been disabled/ Cannot access Email at all now

Google Apps - This account has been disabled

Any particular reason as to why my details are now all of a sudden not valid? I used them yesterday and today.

Somebody hack into gmail now?

Cant reset either....

Help pls

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
slated

Re: Google Apps - This account has been disabled/ Cannot access Email at all now

one possibility could be if you are no longer a VM broadband customer. Sorry, that is not meant to be a dig, many ex-customers have been happily using their email for years, and now thet VM have belatedly decide to do some housekeeping they are cut off without warning.

Also, be sure you have selected the correct sign-in page:

https://mail.virginmedia.com

https://mail.ntlworld.com

https://mail.blueyonder.co.uk

https://mail.virgin.net

Crafty
shizsle

Re: Google Apps - This account has been disabled/ Cannot access Email at all now

I am still with them as far as i know since i am usign their line now. Bills are paid for. I even paid a month in advance this time.

That is what you get for being a customer i guess.

Can i have some official answer pls as to why my email account has been suspended.

This is beyond a joke now and nearly every week for the past few weeks something happens to either my line, email or soemthing else totally beyond my control.

I am NOT going to call their support line which will charge me. If this **bleep** is not fixed in two days after i write this i will get my MAC code. Had enough now with VM.

Want me to stay? Then fix this **bleep** NOW!

Please use plain text.
Crafty
shizsle

Two days people. NO more. I will not write, call you  or do anything else other than waht i am doign here since i have now wasted enough time with this company.

You take my money! Well, serve me then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
slated

shizsle wrote:

Two days people. NO more. I will not write, call you  or do anything else other than waht i am doign here since i have now wasted enough time with this company.

You take my money! Well, serve me then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, that is the best thing to do. The Mods reply here about 3-5 days after the last post, so if you need a reply from them then it is best to not post on this thread any more - each succesive post will put you back of the queue again.

Super-Solver
Rose_R

Hi shizsle,

I have flagged this to our VM National team for investigation.
Regards,

Rose Rafferty

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
petemandy43

my account has been disabled by google apps

wish i never installed it

now  icant get into my virgin account

please can you help

Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
Mike_J

Hi petemandy43,

Before this can be dealt with can you please call Customer Care on 0845 454 1111 or 151 from a VM landline. They will need to discuss your account. Once that is clear they will be able to pass you over to Support to resolve the email issue.

Regards,

Mike Jones

Help & Support Forum Team

_____  

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
DiscoSue77

I've got same problem - and like you it's been 1 thing after another since I joined - not to mention my bills that should be 30 quid a month always 60 to 80

Did anyone here resolve the email disabled issue yet?

thanx x

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Kath_F

Hi DiscoSue77,

As mentioned by one of the above Forum staff, you will need to give us a call to discuss this due to Data Protection.

Give our Technical Support Team a call they will be able to solve this issue for you. You can reach them on 151 (free) from a Virgin Media land line or alternatively 0845 454 1111 (chargeable) from any other line.

Thanks,

Kath
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!
Please use plain text.