Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (52 Views)

Forgotten my ntlworld.com Password

I haven't used my ntlworld.com email address for ages, and have now forgotten my password.

Is there a way of resetting it?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Superuser
Message 2 of 2 (70 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Jen_A (Forum Team)
Tuesday

Re: Forgotten my ntlworld.com Password

gmcgwam wrote:

I haven't used my ntlworld.com email address for ages, and have now forgotten my password.

That depends on how long 'ages' is.  If it is more than 150 days the email account will have been closed, (they get suspended between 90 and 150 days).

If less than that then you can reset it via the My Virgin Media page.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Superuser
Message 2 of 2 (71 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Jen_A (Forum Team)
Tuesday

Re: Forgotten my ntlworld.com Password

gmcgwam wrote:

That depends on how long 'ages' is.  If it is more than 150 days the email account will have been closed, (they get suspended between 90 and 150 days).

If less than that then you can reset it via the My Virgin Media page.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.