Menu
gram63
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Filter email Between Two Dates

Hi,

I want to search for email between two dates in 2015 - I can't see anyway to do this other than by using a search term.

Any ideas?

Graham

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Filter email Between Two Dates

If you select the advanced search option in VM webmail you can search between two dates.  You have to do this folder by folder.

search date.PNG

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

gram63 wrote:
Thanks- but I see you've searched for 'a' there,l- that's the only way to prompt the date box isn't it? You can't search for "all"? Though frankly few emails contain neither an 'a' or an 'e'!

I only entered 'a' as an example to get the 'advanced search' box to show.  I have just a had a look and it seems that '*' and possibly '?' act as wild cards to bring up everything between the set dates.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you select the advanced search option in VM webmail you can search between two dates.  You have to do this folder by folder.

search date.PNG

gram63
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks- but I see you've searched for 'a' there,l- that's the only way to prompt the date box isn't it? You can't search for "all"? Though frankly few emails contain neither an 'a' or an 'e'!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

gram63 wrote:

I only entered 'a' as an example to get the 'advanced search' box to show.  I have just a had a look and it seems that '*' and possibly '?' act as wild cards to bring up everything between the set dates.

gram63
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Much appreciated! Cheers.
0 Kudos