Menu
JeffMett
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Service

Check Service Status, Email and My Virgin Media do not work a lot of the time ever since they say the service is being. The only thing I have noticed is a service full of fault. Is there going to be a service in which I can read my Emails and is any one else finding this problem.  

0 Kudos
Karisto
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Service

Im having the same problem here in Burnley, and paying for 150m speed, getting less than 10 this evening, and not being able to check status or log into emails  via webmail etc... sort it or I'm looking to source new provider

0 Kudos
RichardM34
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issues too in the Heathrow area. No email, can't access account or check service status. Absolutely no indication anywhere that they are experiencing issues. Pretty unimpressed especially as they just hiked the monthly cost of my package whilst trumpeting what a great service they provide.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Please read the plethora of other threads on this part of the Forum about this issue. You aren't the only ones and we have set out our suggestions for getting round the issue. There is something going on. We don't know what it is but there are too many reports of this type to suggest that all is well. All is clearly not well.

The Superusers are not VM staff. All we can do is badger VM on your behalf from our slightly elevated position. Be sure we have done so.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi JeffMett, Karisto & RichardM34,

Really sorry about this. I've come across a few similar reports of this and am collating some examples (so please excuse the copy/paste nature of this reply). 
I need the following information please:

• What is the domain of your email (@ntlworld.com, @blueyonder.co.uk, @virgin.net or @VirginMedia.com)?
  • What browser are you using and which others have you tried?

I'll then investigate this further.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Jen dropped a PM she's actually finished for the day, and she has also advised the following in one thread.

I've communicated with our other departments and this is being investigated. I don't have the fault ref yet, but it is a recognised issue and is being dealt with.

Ravenstar68

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

0 Kudos
JeffMett
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I mainly have trouble late at night, sometimes during the day but if I try again I can normally get on at the second attempt. I'm on @virginmedia.com and using Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge Browser which works fine. I've only had these problems since I got the messages that the system was being upgraded    

0 Kudos