Menu
stuart4585
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Emails to talktalk customers

Hi, I send out a message to a group of about 45 every week, but for the past few weeks, three have been returned as undeliverable. Two have talktalk email addresses and the third's service provider is talktalk. Has anyone had the same problem and found a reason?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Emails to talktalk customers

No one has ever heard of this before. Mails getting bounced by Talk Talk. What a disgrace! Except if you had read the Forum before posting you would have found this (at least one of the examples we have had):

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Mail-delivery-failed-returned-to-sender-on-emails-to-tisca...

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No one has ever heard of this before. Mails getting bounced by Talk Talk. What a disgrace! Except if you had read the Forum before posting you would have found this (at least one of the examples we have had):

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Mail-delivery-failed-returned-to-sender-on-emails-to-tisca...

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
goodall45
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This has just happened to me in the last week. Talktalk contacts seem to be able to e-mail me but my e-mails to them have been returned as undeliverable. I've spoken to Talktalk but they seem relatively uninterested. Help!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM can do nothing except try and persuade TT to lift their rate limiting. They are talking. But it is TT which is doing this not VM.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks