Menu
AlMacMac
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Emails to ntlworld addresses rejected - service unavailable

Hi,

I work for a company who has a series of websites - we send regular email alerts to registered users. All emails to ntlworld are currently failing with a service unavailable error.

Example log message (with email address and server names redacted):

Jan 26 02:36:04 xxx-mail-01 sendmail[27344]: v0Q2a1Wr027340: to=<xxxx.xxxx@ntlworld.com>, delay=00:00:03, xdelay=00:00:03, mailer=esmtp, pri=154771, relay=mx.mnd.ukmail.iss.as9143.net. [212.54.58.11], dsn=5.0.0, stat=Service unavailable

Have we been blacklisted or is there an issue on the Virgin/NTL side?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails to ntlworld addresses rejected - service unavailable

Hello AlMacMac

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are having problems emailing our domains, we are having a few intermittent faults at the moment and I wonder if it is connected to that Email: Sending and Receiving 30/01/17

How has it been the last few days, have you managed to send any?

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
shteve
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, I've just had an account banned from a forum I'm a member of because my ntlworld account was bouncing back hundreds of emails. Something is definitely wrong. And Nicola_C - I thought the email problem had been resolved now (and your link actually points back to this thread!)?

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello shteve

Oops thanks for that, I have amended the link. Sorry about the problem with your forum, we did post last night that it was fixed but we have re-opened it again as we are still seeing issues. Please keep an eye on that sticky for updates.

Thank you for your patience

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos