Menu
clarelh
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Emails not arriving to blueyonder address

Hi, 

I have been using a blueyonder email address for many years but am now aware of several emails that I know have been sent but I've not not received them.They are from different companies that have emailed me in the past with no problem, so I can't understand why I'm not getting them now.

I would be grateful for any help anyone can offer.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails not arriving to blueyonder address

Hello clarelh

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are not receiving emails it can be most frustrating, we will do our best to help.

To begin have you checked Webmail spam folder for them.

If they are not there please would you contact the company concerned and ask for any up to date returned email errors they receive when emailing you.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
clarelh
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nicola,

I always check the spam folder but they aren't in there either.

The companies that I am aware of who have sent me emails that I have not received are Peak Retreats, Tesco Bank, and Standard Life.  All of these have been able to email me in the past with no problems.

Gigantic also recently emailed me a confirmation that I did not receive. I queried this with them and they resent it but I still did not receive it. They confirmed that it was showing on their system as sent. They did not get an error message.

Tesco bank and Peak Retreats said that their emails would not deliver as it was stating that the email address is no longer valid.

I would be really grateful for any help you can give me in sorting this.

Thanks

Clare

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Clare

Thanks for getting back and finding that information, is the email address you are having problems with the same one you have registered on the forum?

Thanks

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
clarelh
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nicola,
Yes it's the same email address I registered on the forum with.

Thanks
Clare
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Morning Clare

Thanks for that, the mailbox is looking good from here, all showing equipped as it should be. Interesting that Gigantic seems to have a different problem than Tesco and Peak retreats. 

I will send you a forum private message to gather some more in depth information, please reply when you have a moment.

Many thanks

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos