Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5 (121 Views)

Emaill

Hi

I have hearing problems so don't like using the phone. Can anyone give me an email address to contact virgin media. Have tried online chat but they always seem to be too busy.!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 2 of 5 (105 Views)

Re: Emaill

hiya @dragonllew this something that is constantly being requested, there isn't a email address to contact virignmedia on.. you could call virginmedia and once passed the security checks, could pass the phone to 3rd party and they'll b able to deal with the issue..

or you could post the issue your having here and might be able to give pointers
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5 (73 Views)

It is not acceptable for VM to only use telephone as a form of contact. I should be able to contact them in a way suitable to me. I should not have to get a 3rd party involved. This is discrimination!!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 4 of 5 (65 Views)

VM do not make telephone contact the sole way of reaching them. Read this for their accessibility options:

http://www.virginmedia.com/corporate/sustainability/accessibility.html

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Highlighted
Community Lead
Message 5 of 5 (55 Views)

Hi @dragonllew

I understand your concerns, WebChat is often busy but it is worth trying to use it as it's a great way of communicating.

We offer support via this community too - just pop a post into the relevant section and if it's something our team or community members can help with then you'll get a reply or two.

You don't mention whether you are a British Sign Language (BLS) user. If you are, then this following information may be relevant.

We recently extended the hours of our video relay service into our customer care centres, so you can use our service Monday to Friday 9am until 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am until 4pm. If an interpreter isn’t available immediately, simply hold or try again later. Outside working hours just leave your contact details in a video message, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

We are introducing this service into our Newcastle, Bristol, Leicester & Norwich stores for a trial period until the end of the year, during this time we will evaluate how useful our BSL users found the service with a view to rolling it out across more of our stores.

So when you see the video relay symbol in the window of our store, come on in and our team and they will be happy to help you, discussing the great range of mobile and cable products we have on offer or helping you out with your existing products.

Finally, we also provide a text relay service, to find out more head over to our accessibility page: http://www.virginmedia.com/corporate/sustainability/accessibility/virgin-phone.html

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide