Menu
Mimijudo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email

My ntlworld email stopped working for one of my email addresses approximately a week ago.

I could log into my virgin media with a different email address, but could not do anything about the email that was not working.

Now my other ntlworld email has stopped working as well.

This problem started after updating my iphone to ios 11.  Not sure if this was co-incidental or not

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email

Hi Mimijudo, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have had trouble with your email addresses. 

Please answer the following questions so we can get to the bottom of this:

• Are you currently a customer with Virgin Media or within 90 days of leaving us? 
  • Are you only having trouble on your iPhone? 
  • Can you access webmail ok? 

Keep us posted. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mimijudo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Questions answered below:

• Are you currently a customer with Virgin Media or within 90 days of leaving us? Current customer
  • Are you only having trouble on your iPhone? I am unable to access email on iphone, ipad, imac or on a PC
  • Can you access webmail ok? No. 

I have three email addresses registered on same virgin media account.  Two of them work intermittently, but I can always log onto webmail.  The third stopped working a few weeks ago and I am unable to log onto webmail either

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mimijudo, 

Many thanks for getting back to me. 

I will pop you a PM so we can investigate this further. 

Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos