Menu
Shag
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Email

What is the deal with Virgin Media these day's!. There offering us more regarding a supposedly better service...........and yes, that does come at a price, but they seem to be getting worse, their new hub for example.

I personally have been having problems with my email. Working away from home and trying to activate it is a near on impossibility, then it's a bit hit and miss when I'm home.

It goes through all that fancy cubes flashing across the screen, then nothing. So you try to refresh, and still nothing, then eventually up it comes.

I've been a customer since it was Cablevision and I've never had issues like this before, and this is been going on some time.

And as for that Captcha crap you have to do before hand. If that's some kind of half **bleep** security measure, It's been designed for two year olds probably by two year olds. Get rid off it Virgin before you lose another customer. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
zvonok
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email

The answer to all these 'problems' is .. get an external email account preferably Outlook or Gmail ..

Then if you leave VM the email address goes with you and they are far far more reliable than the VM email offering ...  ZVNK ...

0 Kudos
Shag
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Your absolutely right, have got a Hotmail account. It's just when you pay for a service you expect one without any glitches.

Shame really, cos Virgin used to be good, but by bettering themselves have created problems for the consumer.

0 Kudos

All Replies
zvonok
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The answer to all these 'problems' is .. get an external email account preferably Outlook or Gmail ..

Then if you leave VM the email address goes with you and they are far far more reliable than the VM email offering ...  ZVNK ...

0 Kudos
Shag
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Your absolutely right, have got a Hotmail account. It's just when you pay for a service you expect one without any glitches.

Shame really, cos Virgin used to be good, but by bettering themselves have created problems for the consumer.

0 Kudos