Menu
davifels
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Email

When will the fault with email be finally sorted?!?!

Still keep getting pop-up message 'Server Unreachable'. Email service intermittently says it can't load up due to a technical fault. When it does load, email service comes and goes constantly.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email

Hi davifels,

I am sorry that you are continuing to have issues with email access. We did have a reported fault with webmail which was fixed on 18-11-2016. 

If this has recurred, or if a new fault needs to be flagged, I'll need a little more information on what's happening please:

• Are you accessing mail via webmail or a client?
  • What is the exact error message you receive (edit out any personal email info before pasting on here)?
  • If you are using webmail, which browser do use?
  • Let me know what client you use if applicable.
  • When was the most recent time you encountered this problem?

As soon as I see your reply I'll look into this further for you Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
davifels
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am using Windows 10 and Chrome browser. I use direct webmail, not through Outlook or similar. Often the webmail won't load and comes up with a technical fault, so I try to log in again via Google which often works. Sometimes the three dots hang andcwon't load the service. When I can use the service, I coonstantly get a pop up message from the bottom of the screen saying 'Server unreachable'. This appears and pops down again. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I`ve had enough now of this lame offering called webmail.  Logging in now it says we`re experiencing technical difficulties - REALLY !. I have to refresh the login details every time to just try to get it to load the page. It hasn`t been fixed -VM say it has , another lie from VM.  NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE !!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Both

Apologies we genuinely thought it was fixed however it re-occurred and is now ongoing. We are currently still investigating.

Thank you for your patience

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
davifels
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. Please can you keep me informed as to the progress of this recurring issue.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello davifels

Fully appreciate how frustrating this may be at times, we are still investigating it is proving to be quite complex and elusive F004886834 but we are still on the case.

Thank you for your patience 

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos