Menu
ma1lD
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Email

Hi, my first post on here but the annoyance is beginning to build. I have been having trouble signing in for email since the end of October. I started keeping a log on the 8th November, trying to log in and also checking status. I would point out that I have no problem signing in to the Virgin Media main site and can sometimes access email from there. Normally to sign in to email, I use a shortcut I have in my favourites, oddly enough, it worked this evening, when signing in to the VM site and then trying email didn't.

In Status, which I checked when I started my log on the 8th, it said there was a problem and it would be fixed by 1600 that day. We have now progressed to a fix on the 14th at 1600. Whilst I am able to access my email EVENTUALLY most times I feel this is getting rather silly. Anybody else experiencing this?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email

There is a continuing issue with VM web mail, intermittent access which clearly hasn't been fixed. But I think your problems lie elsewhere. Try these two tips:

1. First clear your browser cache and cookies.

2. Second try this URL for web access - works for me all the time

https://mail.virginmedia.com

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email

I have removed you second and duplicate on this subject from the public Forum. If you have anything further to add put at the end of the thread.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos