Menu
MandyCanUDigIt
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Email spam error message

For a week I've been getting intermittent spam error messages when replying to emails.

I am not a bulk sender of emails. A technician from Virgin told me there was nothing wrong last week and it was a one-off. This is compromising my business.

Here is a snapshot of the message:

0 Kudos
MandyCanUDigIt
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email spam error message

Thanks Huw - I though the actual message Virgin comes up with would help and thought I'd cropped the pic sufficiently. Iemail error virgin.pngt is rather frustrating as I'm now 14 hours into my working day and would really like this problem sorted.

0 Kudos
Wrock
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It isn't much of a one-off.  Dozens of people and organizations have been reporting problems for months with the poorly-tuned spam checking which is preventing them from delivering legitimate emails to Virgin Media accounts.  You can read some of the many reports here:

http://wardinewrock.blogspot.com/2016/05/legitimate-emails-blocked-to-virgin.html

-Wrock.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MandyCanUDigIt,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy 

Apologies to hear you've having an issue with emails bouncing back with the 'Spam content found' error message.  

Your best bet is to have a look here: Spam Content Found

Read the steps outlined and make any changes if you need to. 

If you are still having the same issue then, come back and let us know here and we can investigate this further 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
MandyCanUDigIt
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes I've already read this and as I've said before, I'm not a bulk email sender - these are one-off replies to mostly business colleagues.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello MandyCanUDigIt

Sorry you are still having problems with spam rejection messages, I appreciate are not a bulk send but most of it still applies. 

We will happily take a look for you though, I will send you a forum private message to gather some more information.

Many thanks

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos