Menu
johnsneddon
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email settings

I am a Virgin-media customer, with a Blueyonder.co.uk Email, and I have heard that customers will have to change their Email imap4/pop3/smtp settings, for some reason or other,this was done when Virgin bought over Telewest so it is not that long ago the settings were changed,my problem is being 78 years of age , I have forgotten how to access the email settings if I have to do the change, anyone have the answer for me. 

thank you 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email settings

Looks as if you are using 'VM webmail' to access your email. In which case the changes don't apply and there is nothing for you to do.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The first thing to say is don't panic. The current settings will continue to work for many months yet.

Do you use a programme on your computer to access email - if so what is it called?

Once we know that we can direct you to appropriate help.
johnsneddon
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I use Google to go on the Internet then /click on Virgin-media and access my Blueyonder email, through Virgin,hope this is the info you need, will have to go now Great Grandkids have arrived,thanks again will read the reply later

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Looks as if you are using 'VM webmail' to access your email. In which case the changes don't apply and there is nothing for you to do.