Menu
ladylucan
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email problems

Hi All,  Can someone please help !!   i am trying to access my email account which is the same as it has been for years, but the past couple of days it is not allowing me into my account for some reason, it wouldn't even let me sign in to the mail account on the virginmedia main page yet it allowed me in here

I have a Virgin.net acct if that makes a difference 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email problems

Do you have a paid for VM broadband account? When you've answered that we can go on and consider further options for this issue.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
ladylucan
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nope haven't done for years
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Then I fear you are out of luck. VM addresses are only available to VM BB customers. Addresses like yours (which date from dial up days) should have been closed long ago, but weren't. We think that VM are catching up with these addresses and rightly closing them. You can check if this has happened by phoning 0345 454 1111 and select broadband faults. Stay on the line till the menu options clear and you'll get through. Maybe wait till Monday so you get the UK call centres.

Use of the Forum is entirely independent of the rest of VM's sites. Not being able to get into My VM is highly indicative that I am right in my diagnosis.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos