Menu
hackettd
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Email problems throughout March 2017

I have been having problems accessing my emails throughout March. This week it has got even worse to the extent that I cannot pick up my emails at all. Along with TV problems, it would appear that Virgin is falling apart at the seams.

It is certainly not acceptable to keep posting dates saying when it will be fixed, then when that date arrives Virgin then posts another later date. The latest for accessing my emails is now 28th March, this sort of service is completely unacceptable. Virgin should at least explain exactly what the problem is and what they are doing to fix it.

Virgin Media had not better put up their prices again, as it is I will be after a rebate due to the problems I have been experiencing with Broadband and TV this month. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email problems throughout March 2017

Hi hackettd,

I am sorry for any continuing issues with webmail. It is working at the moment though you'll have to refresh the page a couple or few times to get it past the 3 loading dots screen. But access, though intermittent, is possible.

I don't know what browser you're using but some customers do report that Google Chrome results in fewer errors if you'd care to give that a try.

Or you could set up an email client so that your emails download to your pc or laptop. 

The email server settings can be located here.

Hope this helps until we get the issue fully resolved. 

Apologies too as I'm no expert with TV related problems. Please post details on our TV board and one of my colleagues will be along to help.

All the best Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos