Menu
Alandoc73
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email not working

I have 4 accounts coming into Windows mail. One isn't working. I've checked and double checked settings from Virgini Media website. It's still not working. Comes up with a sign in box, so I enter details and the box keeps coming up. Help!!!!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email not working

A password reset should help: 

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

A password reset should help: 

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

Alandoc73
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'll give it a go, but when I logged on to Virgin media the website as show, eventually got into email and my daughter's account didn't show up. I'll have a hunt around and try to find it. But the website is slowwwwwww
0 Kudos
Alandoc73
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Top lad.  Email password changed and 264 emails coming in !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS