Menu
Suzrmsdn
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email contact with customer services

Does anyone know the email for customer services? I keep getting missed calls apparently from collections team but since I'm in Singapore for work at moment I will not answer my phone to unknown numbers due to roaming charges, have had no contact by email and am starting too get very annoyed by calls st 2 in the morning!!!!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email contact with customer services

Certainly we know it - there isn't one.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

While there is no direct email address for customer services, there are a number of options.

1.  Wait here for a forum team member to respond, however this is a community forum so it can take a few days for them to get here.
2. Use the contact us link at the bottom of this page - I'll post it here as well.  http://www.virginmedia.com/contact-us.html

This gives a number of options, as you are out of the country the 0345 number is unavailable so I would try the Chat Online feature.  However you may have to persevere with this as it often says there are no agents available.  (Note to Virgin Media - Please look into this, it's bad practice, you'd be better off developing a queuing system as opposed to simply telling people to try later).

Tim

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'd make the additional point that Singapore is 8 hours ahead of the UK which adds to the difficulty of using the live chat facility.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Suzrmsdn, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

Apologies to hear you're receiving calls so late at night. If collections are trying to contact you, it would always be via phone and/or letter. Online chat would be an option for you between 4pm and 1am your local time.

For us to take a look at this we'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out