Menu
Cazbarfeatures1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Email and On demand issues

Hi,

is anyone else experiencing problems with email?  I seem to get 'technical difficulties' messages no matter when or where I access my email and it's been going on for over a month now.

Also, On Demand doesn't always allow me to watch a film (sky cinema) saying it's unavailable.  We've tried switching the power off.  This has been going on for months but we have just been putting up with it but now the price is really steep we want a better service, quite frankly.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email and On demand issues

Hi Cazbarfeatures1,

Welcome into the Community and thank you for your message. 

I am sorry that you have experienced some issues on the TV and also email. The email problem would need to be addressed in the emailing boards, could you open a new thread for that there while I work on the On Demand issue?

I've been able to check up on the TiVo itself and I can see that the box isn't responding as I'd liked. This would indicate a fault and would need to be seen by an engineer. If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email and On demand issues

The answer to the e-mail question is to clear your browser cache and cookies.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos