Menu
staceym23
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Email address

Does anyone know why i recieve emails to my virgin email when i set my aol one as my main email i never use my virgin media one so i am missing out on certain emails
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email address

Hi staceym23,

Thanks for posting.

Although you've explained the problem there's not really much to go on here I'm afraid. Could you provide a bit more information to us around your setup. 

• Are you using webmail or an email client?
  • If you're using an email client which client is it?
  • How is the client setup POP or IMAP?

Please include any other information you feel is relevant. 

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
staceym23
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am using webmail when i first set up my virgin email i set it to use my aol email as my main email address as that is the one i use as my main email address and rarely check my other ones but i am getting email 2 my other one from virgin media and missing out on things because of it
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply staceym23,

Sounds like you're signing into My Virgin Media using your AOL details which can be done if you've chosen to do this. This will only provide access to your Virgin Media account details and email and not AOL though.

You could setup forwarding on your AOL account to your Virgin media email address which would then give you access to these mails via this method.

Hope this explains things.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
staceym23
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I know that is what i want but i am still getting ones sent 2 my virgin media one that i am not recieving in my aol one how do i make sure they r all sent 2 my aol one
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It could be that some of the mail that is being forwarded from the Virgin Media inbox is being seen as spam and ending up in the AOL spam folder.

I would also check the forwarding on your Virgin media address to your AOL address is setup correctly. This help guide Automatically forward messages in Virgin Media Mail shows you how to set this up so make sure this is all correct.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

0 Kudos