Menu
peterbt-2001
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email address recognition

How does VM verify ones email address so that the sender can be recognised by the receiver?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email address recognition

Just reply in the other thread. We can work out who you are replying to. It's not that difficult.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Stop this immediately. This is not your problem and we'll answer you in your other thread. Duplicate posting and splitting up issues like this is very frowned upon on a Forum like this where we as volunteers try to help and try to keep all the information about an issue in a single thread so we don't lose track. Get it?

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
peterbt-2001
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

OK HowardL. I have already apologised for making mistakes in the other thread. Its just that the email system is not that user friendly and I do not have the capacity in understanding answers. I just need to know why my email messages get rejected by some receivers and not others. So end of this thread and closed will continue on other once I know who you would like me to reply to.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Just reply in the other thread. We can work out who you are replying to. It's not that difficult.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks