Menu
PeterATC
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email Sent objects (messages)

The sent objects (messages) folder is completely empty and fails to show my emails when I reply to a message or send a new one. Any ideas how I can get them to show or are they lost? I have checked in the other folders (Drafts, Spam, Trash and Archive) and they are not there

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email Sent objects (messages)

How are you sending?  Are you using webmail or an email client?  If an email client, are you using IMAP or POP3?

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

0 Kudos
PeterATC
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ravenstar68,  thank you for your reply but I am sorry I do not know what I am using. All I know is that I have an email address with virginmedia and use that to send any emails. I have not had problems before - any sent messages/replies appeared in the sent objects folder. Now they are not showing up although I have tried a couple of test messages just now and they have appeared in the sent folder OK but all the previous messages and replies I sent over the last weeks have disappeared. I have not deleted them - could there be some sort of automatic emptying default setting that I have accidentally triggered?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you are seeing either of these then you are using webmail:

2017-03-09-00.jpeg2017-03-09-01.jpeg

0 Kudos