Menu
MissMB
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Dont receive emails from one sender.

Hi,

Just recently (like 24 hours ago) I stopped getting emails from a particular sender.

He tells me that another @ntlworld.com  also has stopped receiving emails from him.

At his end, everything looks normal - email send no error message in fact no message of any sort.

how do I find out what has happened to his emails  and how to I start receiving them again?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dont receive emails from one sender.

All you can do is to keep checking the service status page for updates on this ongoing fault with Virgin Media mail. https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status  

muffmasterh
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

MissMB wrote:

Hi,

Just recently (like 24 hours ago) I stopped getting emails from a particular sender.

He tells me that another @ntlworld.com  also has stopped receiving emails from him.

At his end, everything looks normal - email send no error message in fact no message of any sort.

how do I find out what has happened to his emails  and how to I start receiving them again?

short answer, you can't, like the rest of us you have to pray that a) VM get this fixed and b) that the emails we never received over the past few days eventually turn up

otherwise we are all f**ded

0 Kudos
MissMB
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

And that is what passes for technical support in VM land? 

Hhhmmm