Menu
katejo
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Deleting email account

How can I delete a VM email account? I am no longer using it and just get junk. Tried to ring up but 20 minute wait so gave up. It isn't the main email which I have to use to access my bills etc. online. i have never used that for personal email. 

I am also having probs getting emails from VM to go to the correct email address. Virgin Mobile does it correctly.

Thanks

Katherine

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Deleting email account

Sign in to My Virgin Media https://my.virginmedia.com/ with your primary account details and select the My Profile tab.  Then select Manage Accounts.  You can delete secondary accounts from this page.  Click on View/Change against each account you want to delete and hit the big red 'delete this account' button.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sign in to My Virgin Media https://my.virginmedia.com/ with your primary account details and select the My Profile tab.  Then select Manage Accounts.  You can delete secondary accounts from this page.  Click on View/Change against each account you want to delete and hit the big red 'delete this account' button.

katejo
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham.

It has worked. I was always annoyed with VM that I couldn't make it my main account but I suppose i wouldn't have been able to delete it now so would have been plagued with junk mail forever.

0 Kudos
Aizoon
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work any longer. The "My Profile" page lists my e-mail accounts but doesn't let me delete them.

0 Kudos