Menu
Message 71 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Delayed email and problems with sending/receiving.

Customers using Virgin Media Mail may be experiencing trouble sending and receiving emails at the moment, and there might be a bit of a delay in messages arriving.

This is intermittently affecting the webmail service, and when accessing mail through mail clients.

Our teams are working to restore this service as soon as possible and the fault is estimated to be resolved by 4PM today.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

0 Kudos
facade
Tuning in
Message 1 of 75
Flag for a moderator

I'm not receiving emails from my primary blueyonder account

The last one I received was timed at 09:40. I've definitely got emails incoming, I've even sent myself a test email from my account and it hasn't come back. The webmail hasn't got them, not even in the spam folder. I sent myself an email to my secondary account. and that appeared after 3 minutes. Is something broken?
0 Kudos
facade
Tuning in
Message 2 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm not receiving emails from my primary blueyonder account

Update: the email I sent myself from my primary address to my primary address, has now arrived 16 minutes later! The email I sent myself from my googlemail hasn't, nor the ones I'm waiting for.
0 Kudos
Jim606
Joining in
Message 3 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Also experiencing problems with blueyonder.co.uk emails. Have sent a couple of tests but these haven't come through nor showing on webmail. 

Is there a problem we should know about? 

Many thanks 

0 Kudos
don1952
Tuning in
Message 4 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld.com the same
0 Kudos
annbrilee
Joining in
Message 5 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Same here - nothing since around 09:40, either via web browser or Windows 10 Mail client. How come Virgin Media are not responding to this thread? We pay enough not to be ignored.

0 Kudos
mtubbs
Tuning in
Message 6 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Email issues

I can see that a few other people are reporting issues with emails - personally, I have been unable to receive any inbound emails via the ntlworld / virginmedia.com IMAP server since 9am this morning.  Emailing out is ok.  Could someone from Virgin Media please advise whether this is a known issue and (if so) ETA for resolution.  Thanks.

veryolduser
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email issues

Same problems plus I have found all my web preferences ( signature etc) have been removed together with my contacts list.
0 Kudos
birgitb
Tuning in
Message 8 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Virgin.net emails not coming through

Since 9am this morning I have not received any mails in my virgin.net email account. I have logged on to the webmail and there are none either.

I am able to send mails but dont receive any.

Does anyone have the same problem and hopefully it is not the same disaster with the server like last year in November.

Thanks,

BB

0 Kudos
mtubbs
Tuning in
Message 9 of 75
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin.net emails not coming through

Just posted the issue myself - exactly the same problem for me.  Hopefully someone from Virgin Media will respond on this issue with an ETA for resolution, as it is a pain in the proverbial... 

0 Kudos