Menu
philn1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Could you please close my Blueyonder email account

I moved house over a year ago and cant get VM where I am now, but my email account is still receiving emails and I cant log in to My Virgin media any more to close it, could you close it for me please?

0 Kudos
philn1
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Could you please close my Blueyonder email account

philn1 wrote:

I moved house over a year ago and cant get VM where I am now, but my email account is still receiving emails and I cant log in to My Virgin media any more to close it, could you close it for me please?

Sorry, more to the point, who can I contact to ask them to close my blueyonder account?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The forum team (VM staff) should be able to help with this, but it takes them several days to get to new posts. Just hang on for a while and they will get to you.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello philn1

Welcome to our forum, apologies the mailboxes may still be active after all this time, I will happily help, I will send you a forum private message to discuss the sensitive stuff.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team